Fitness Bunch Foundation Programs
Fitness Bunch Foundations offers after school programs, summer sports and fitness programs, and family training programs. After school programs and Summer Programs include the following:
- Group training
- Cardio Kickboxing
- Hip-Hop Dance Classes
- Boot camp training (variety of workout drills)
- Resistance Training/ with resistance bands
- Jump Rope drills
Fitness Bunch provides all resistance bands, jump ropes, balls, etc. We finish off with a cool-down and review of the exercises. Group discussions are held at the end of every program to cover what kids go through in their day-to-day lives.
Nutrition lessons are held daily about a healthy eating lifestyle. Children learn about fats, calories, and good snacks vs. bad snacks, etc. Fitness Bunch Foundation provides snacks for the children (fruits, crackers, nutrition bar, water, and fruit juice). The children learn how to read nutrition labels and all other important items necessary to live a healthier lifestyle.
- The After School Program will be held from 3:30pm – 5pm, 3 days a week
- No extended care will be provided.
- Family Programs are available upon request.
- To request additional Information on our programs please email us at email@example.com